Whether you’re new to town or a longtime resident, New to Cleveland
your complete guide to exploring the city. Inside you’ll find:
• Descriptions and walking tours, with maps, of 12 Cleveland neighborhoods
(and Lakewood and Cleveland Heights);
• Listings of restaurants, cafés, stores and cultural institutions;
• Advice on where to send your kids to school;
• Insights on the Cleveland real estate market, and help deciding whether to rent or buy;
• The best neighborhoods for students, artists, professionals, retirees and those who want to live car-free or car-light;
• And the answer to the age-old question, “Can I live in a cool old industrial building?”
With more than 50 illustrations by local artist Julia Kuo, and text by writer and urban planner Justin Glanville, New to Cleveland will have you looking at the city with fresh eyes – even if you’ve never lived anywhere else.
100% Local! Written, designed and printed in the City of Cleveland
"A marvel -- elegant, casual, informative, smart. It squares up to the [city's problems], but also makes a compelling, neighborhood-by-neighborhood case that Cleveland is an increasingly hip, engaging bargain for those with eyes to see." - Karen Long, Cleveland Plain Dealer. Read full article
Currently carrying copies:
Mac's Backs Books
The Learned Owl Book Shop
Download a sample chapter
Bulk rates are available. Contact us at email@example.com for details.
Books also available at one of the listed book stores to purchase a copy.